It's no secret - Tucson has hard water. "Hard" refers to a high mineral content in our water that is not considered harmful to our health, but can cause challenges around our homes ranging from unsightly cloudiness on our dishes and shower glass to potentially damaging limescale build-up in water heaters.
Tucson Plumbing can install a conventional water softener, or better yet, a low maintenance system that uses no electricity, no backwashing and is safe for every fixture in your home.
Call us today to discuss the best options for handling hard water in your home.
Tucson Plumbing is proud to partner with A.O. Smith Water Softeners, the world's leading provider of water treatment solutions.
A.O. Water Softeners are designed, engineered, and built to last while providing you with soft water.
Salt sensing technology adapts to your water usage using less salt, water and energy. Self-cleaning pre-filters mean you'll never change a filter'ever. Features quick and quiet regeneration plus power loss protection to save your settings. When you have hard water, we've got you covered.
Designed for durability & protect your home from hard water. Reduce scale buildup, eliminate water spots and stains, extend the life of your appliances and preserve the colors in your favorite fabrics.
- Designed, engineered and built to last: patented, slim, single-unit design with bypass valve
- No sediment filter changes ever: safe time and money with the self-cleaning sediment filter
- Power loss protection: backup battery safes your settings in case of a power loss
- Fast and quiet regeneration: recharges softening media quickly, so you don't experience downtime
- Modify settings with touch screen: 2,7″ monochrome touchscreen controller
- Peace of mind with warranty
Read more at aosmithme.com
GE WATER SOFTENERS - LIFE'S A WHOLE LOT BETTER WHEN YOUR WATER IS NOT AS HARD.
You'll notice the difference the first time you bathe or shower with softened water. Soft water feels noticeably smooth to the skin. It also makes your home easy to clean by reducing hard-water build-up. Read more at geappliances.com